Liverpool Healthy Lung Survey Prize Draw T&Cs
People who have taken part in the Liverpool Healthy Lung project are being asked by their nurses to complete a survey to learn more about their experiences. Every one who completes a survey will be entered into a prize draw.
The terms and conditions of this prize draw are as follows:
If you would like to take part in NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group’s prize draw for your chance to win:
- A fitbit
- A healthy eating cookbook
- A gardening set
- Leisure service passes for a family, for one month
Please make sure the EMIS number on the top of your survey form is filled in by the nurse, and place your completed evaluation form in the box on reception in clinic; or send it to the postal address detailed on the form.
The information you provide will be kept securely by NHS Liverpool CCG in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We will undertake the prize draw at the end of the March 2017. All completed evaluations will be gathered in one place and winners will be selected at random. NHS Liverpool CCG will contact the lucky winners by looking up names and addresses on the EMIS system – the EMIS number on the evaluation form will be used for that purpose.
Your details will not be sold or passed on to other organisations for other purposes.
We will send all survey responses to Queen Mary University of London, as the NHS has a contract with them to help us assess if the Liverpool Healthy Lung programme has worked. Queen Mary University of London will not see any data about you which is identifiable; your replies and comments will remain anonymous.
Queen Mary University of London will combine the data from the surveys with the data from the anonymised medical records we have shared with them for the purpose of evaluation, if you have agreed to this. You cannot be identified in any way by Queen Mary University of London.
All information is securely exchanged for a specified purpose within a clear agreement.
Entry into the prize draw is free.
Prize Draw Rules:
- There are 17 prizes:
- 1 fit bit
- 6 ‘Save with Jamie’ cookbooks
- 1 ‘Lean in 15’ cook books
- 3 gardening sets
- 6 leisure services passes, for use in Liverpool leisure services facilities
- The prize draw is open to people who have completed the NHS Liverpool Healthy Lung Survey and either posted it into the box in clinic; or returned it via post to Queen Mary University of London.
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The use of the leisure services passes will be subject to terms and conditions of the passes.
- Employees of NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group and employees of partners organisations commissioned to deliver Liverpool healthy Lung and associated evaluation are not eligible to take part in the prize draw.
- All entrants must be 16 and over and residents of Liverpool.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative prize is available.
- All entries must be placed in the boxes on reception, or received at Queen Mary University London, by 6.00pm on Friday 24/03/17.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries.
- The prizes will be drawn by 31/03/2017. Winners will be contacted by telephone within 2 weeks of the closing date and their initials posted on NHS Liverpool CCG’s website.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within four weeks of the notification being sent, a runner up winner will be selected.
- The prize draw will be carried out by Dr Samuel Smith, PhD Cpsychol, Cancer Research UK Postdoctoral Fellow, YCR University Academic Fellow, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. The draw will be overseen by Dr Lucy Ziegler, Yorkshire Cancer Research University Academic Fellow, University of Leeds
- The Judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of participation will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All personal data processed by the NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group is handled in accordance with the requirements and safeguards of the Data Protection Act.