Liverpool CCG Logo

Questions about vaccine passes


What is a vaccine passport?

An NHS COVID Pass shows your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination details and/or test results. This is your COVID-19 status.

You may be asked to show this pass in order to travel abroad, or at various events and venues in England asking for proof of your COVID-19 status.


How do I get one? 

You can get an NHS COVID Pass through the NHS App or the online NHS COVID Pass service. You can also download your digital NHS COVID Pass and print it.

If you cannot apply digitally using the NHS App or online service, you can ask for an NHS COVID Pass letter to be sent to you in the post. More information can be found here:


What can I do if my record is wrong or incomplete? 

The Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) aims to resolve missing or incorrect vaccination records for people vaccinated in England who have a current NHS number and are registered with a GP practice in England.

If you believe you have missing or incorrect Covid-19 vaccination data, please  call 119 and ask the call agent to make a referral to the Vaccination Data Resolution Service team on your behalf.

Please note: 119 and VDRS call agents will not provide clinical advice and cannot assist at this time with queries related to vaccinations received overseas.

If your query relates to personal information that is incorrect on your patient record (e.g. name, address), this issue will need to be resolved by your GP practice.


Where can I find out more?

More information can also be found here: